Sunday, June 13, 2010

Painting!

We started prepping and painting this week! The first night we primed the hardest room. The will be office is a small room with blood red and gray rough walls. After priming, my feet and hands were covered with primer! After some scrubbing, my hands were clean but I forgot about my feet. Leave it to kindergartners to point out what you forgot. All day I heard, "Mrs. Reynolds, why do your feet have white spots?!" I had a good discussion with two of my girls about why we paint rooms. They are still convinced that we should have only pink and purple rooms!

As of yesterday, we have the downstairs bathroom, office, and basement done! This week we're planning to crank out the guest bedroom. We won't be too ambitious because this is Tim's first week at his new job, and I don't want to stress him out :)

My camera is officially dead, it won't even work with a charged battery! So pictures will have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment