Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One month



On Monday, Aaron turned one month old! In a way if feels like he has always been a part of our family, but at the same time it feels like yesterday that I had him. He is such a good baby, and way more easy going than his sister was. Thank goodness, because I couldn't handle another high matainence baby!

While Elliot's major feature is her big beautiful eyes, Aaron's is his full head of hair. Lots of people comment on his cool spikey hair that naturally falls into a styled look. I love that I have two little blonde babies :)

Our little guy is growing quickly and his kissable cheeks get chubbier every day. He gained a little over 3 lbs this month, and now weighs 9 lbs 14 oz! He also is 21.5 in. long. I know boys are bigger than girls, but I was so surprised that he gained so much weight! Elliot would only gain about a pound a month in the beginning. It's nice having a little baby around again to cuddle.

We are all adjusting better than expected to life as a family of four. I fell into the stay-at-home mom routine a lot easier than I did when I was on maternity leave with Elliot. Thankfully Aaron sleeps a big chunk when Elliot has her nap. I'm also getting a handle on the double stroller with the best of them :)

Ps-Sorry the pictures aren't that great. I had to use my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment