Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3 Months Old...a month ago...

As I was taking Aaron's 4 month pictures, I realized that I never posted his 3 month pics. Oops!
So we didn't have a 3 month well visit, but here are some of Aaron's stats from February:
-He now where 6 month clothes! I had to hit up a Carter's clearance section in a hurry to find him clothes that were appropriate for the season. All we had were warm weather clothes. Obviously we were not expeciting a chunky baby :)
-Tim & I affectionately call him "Chunks."
-He has gorgeous blue eyes and full wavy hair that earns him lots of compliments from the ladies ;)
-He loves his big sister! He laughs and smiles at her all day, unless she becomes a little too affectionate and squeezes too hard. Don't worry, he'll toughen up!
-His umbilical hernia is gone! Praise the Lord! Slowly it started deflating and now he is the proud owner of a normal inny belly button.
-He still only sleeps one 4-5 hour chunk at night.
-HE WON'T TAKE A BOTTLE! Those of you who are moms, understand how FRUSTRATING this is, especially when he used to be fine with it. Now I have to tote Aaron around with me wherever I go, because he won't let anything feed him but the boob. Tim watched him during Elliot's nap time so I could have the luxury of going to an eye doctor appointment alone. He apparently screamed for a good while and then fell asleep in frustration. Needless to say, we have tried every bottle nipple created half a dozen times and will continue this tango from hell until the baby boy concedes. (Can you tell I'm not too happy about it...)
-He is still my little snuggle bunny who I love to kiss on his big chubby cheeks :)



1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain... Have never been able to pump, so two babies attached for a year apiece... It can be exhausting, but hang in there, mama!

    ReplyDelete