Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baby Reunion

I LOVE the hospital where I delivered the kids! INOVA Alexandria is a smaller state of the art hospital with an amazing staff. I can't say enough good things about it! So today they celebrated their 140 year anniversary with a Baby Reunion!

They asked anyone who has been born at the hospital in its long history, to join in a day of festivities. The kids and I of course went, and was awesome! They had face painting, balloon animals, games, crafts, picture session, and yummy food. And it was all free!!! I couldn't think of a better way to spend my sunny Saturday . Elliot had a blast! I had to carry her to the car because she was so sad about leaving! We probably would have stayed all day if it didn't cut into naptime :) Below are pictures of our wonderful day





















No comments:

Post a Comment