Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy busy

We have had a very busy month, and it's not over yet! Not only did we buy a townhouse, but we had a lot of visitors! One of my best friends, and bridesmaid, Alexis came to visit over a long weekend. She stayed with Jessica, and the three of us had a fantastic weekend. We had a girls' night in Georgetown, Saturday in Old Town, and tourist activities on Sunday. We actually saw one of the Obama girls playing with their dog on the front lawn. Gotta love DC! I has such a great time hanging out with the girls, it makes me really excited to see everyone this summer!!
Last weekend, both moms were in town! Mary, Tim's mom, came into town on Wednesday and stayed in the guest apartments. We had a great time showing off our villages cafes and restaurants. Then my mom and grandfather arrived on Friday and stayed with my Aunt Nancy. Nancy graduated on Saturday with her PhD! Then we all (Grandpa, mom, Aunt Nancy, Sam, Mike, Jenny-Sam's girlfriend, Uncle Bob, Leslie, Dan-cousin, Andrew-cousin, me, Tim, and Mary) celebrated like true Morrisons at a restaurant for dinner. Although I love my family deeply, it's a little stressful having so many of them together for less than 24 hours. Tim and Mary were good sports through the whole evening :) Hopefully will have pictures soon from Jenny, our faithful photographer

Next up: Jason and Laura Paulson next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment