Monday, May 24, 2010

Colors Everywhere

Now that we have the house, I can finally allow myself to think about paint colors! This is a standard behavior with me, I don't let myself get worked up (or my hopes up) until I know something is for sure. So anyways, I borrowed my co worker's Sherwin Williams color flip book thingy (and yes that is the official name). I was like a 25 year old kid in a candy store! So many many colors to choose from! Now I know why the previous owners chose such crazy colors, they were overwhelmed with the options. So here is what I'm thinking of...

In order of rooms: living room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bathroom & downstairs bathroom, guestroom, and office. No decision yet on the basement.





As you can see, we're a fan of neutrals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment