Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everything measures up!

Wednesday, I had another monthly dr appointment. I was afraid that I was running big, but after being weighed and measured everything was right on schedule. Tim is still convinced she's going to come mid February...we'll see. It was a pretty quite appointment because everything was good, which I like! In 3 weeks, I go in for the glucose test (test for gestational diabetes). And after that I start going every 2 weeks instead of 4! Crazy!

So the only issue I've been having is pain/knots in my butt and leg. If I'm sitting upright in a chair, or on my feet for too long, it starts acting up. Tim did some research and has come to the conclusion that I have sciatica. He has been a big help with the discomfort! At the end of the day, he volunteers to climb the stairs and get more water, massage my leg, and gives me ample couch space. On Thursday, he surprised me with a gigantic pregnancy pillow! It is a huge U shape with curves in the center. It supports both my belly and back, and eases the sciatica! After the first night I was hooked. I have an amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment