Sunday, February 6, 2011

Picking up the pace

So this week was spent picking up the pace in the anticipation for an early arrival by Little Miss. The car is packed with the car seat, two pillows, nursing pillow, and our suitcase. My sub plans until June are almost complete. The mountain of laundry is done. And some other things that I can't think of...

Tim really wants this girl to arrive! The whole aspect of planning for the unexpected is killing him. On Friday, I caught him several times just staring at me trying to will her to come out. He made me get on our elliptical machine in hopes it would bring on contractions...which it didn't. On Saturday, we went with some friends to a comedy club. We all joked that maybe all the laughing would help induce labor...which it didn't. Today we walked to the village for lunch, which is a long walk for a 37 week Preggo. Tim hoped the walk would bring on contractions like last week...which it did, but not ones that count.

I decided she can come anytime after Tuesday night, we'll see what she has planned. Monday, I have two big meetings at school. And Monday and Tuesday I have to give a state test to all my ESOL kids (11 students). Our AP arranged for someone to cover my class while I give the 45 minute per student test, so we can get it done before I leave. My coworkers have been so amazing with the whole pregnancy, and especially since the time table has moved up!

Tuesday, I have my dr appointment so hopefully I've made some more progress :)
I think after Tuesday, we're going to be walking to the village almost every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment