Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Little Lucky Charm

Happy late St. Patrick's Day! This energetic holiday fell on Elliot's 3 week birthday. I can't believe next week she'll be 1 month old!

So we're all starting to get used to each other and on a somewhat normal schedule. Her week of eating almost every hour has stopped, and now she's eating every 2 to 3 hours. I am SO happy she's made this transition! Now I get about 4 hours of sleep at night, which is wonderful. Last night though she had an upset stomach, so we both slept while I rocked her in our new glider. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her sleeping with Mommy and Daddy :)
This week, I got to catch up with my good friend Brittany. She is a mother of two adorable boys, and pregnant with her third. She had a lot of good/practical advice to pass along. Brittany also put my mind at ease about taking her on errands, using a pacifier, and calming gassy bellies. I wish she lived closer!

Over the weekend, we also got to catch up with our good friends Rachel and Michael and their sweet toddler Wilson. They brought over 2 ready to heat casseroles and some other goodies! Rachel has also been a good person to turn to for advice, especially since she lives about 40 minutes away. Jessica and her mom also came over this week! Jess came back to VA to pack up her stuff and officially move back to FL. I am going to miss her a lot, but at least I got to spend 3 days with her! I am loving all our visitors! So if you're thinking about visiting, please don't hesitate and come right over... of course call first :)

Below is my new favorite picture of Elliot. The flash was a little too close to her face but she looks so precious. It was taken right after she woke up from a long nap. Today, Tim watched her for an hour while I ran errands. When I got home teared up a little bit, because I missed her. I don't know if missing her after an hour is good or bad, but all I know is that she is VERY loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment