Sunday, January 13, 2013

2 months old!

I can't believe Aaron is already 2 months old, but at the same time everyone who meets him thinks he's older :) I smile because I know it's because he is so big. I love my chunky little baby!!! Who doesn't love a chubby baby?!

We started going to a new pediatric office. So at Aaron's well visit, the dr asked "Wait, how big was he at birth?"
I responded, "6 lbs 11oz."
He said, "Wow! He's really got breast feeding down!"
At 13 lbs something oz, Aaron is our big boy. He's already doubled his birth weight! I love kissing his chubby cheeks and ticking his rolly thighs. At a month and a half, he was already wearing 3 month clothing...and I'm afraid we might be moving onto 6 months too soon.

Aaron is becoming more a member of our family as he coos and smiles at us while we play and interact. His favorite thing is to watch his sister as she plays with him or shows him how to do something. He also loves mimicking you when you say "agoo."

Aaron does have an umbilical hernia.
An umbilical hernia is when part of the intestine protrudes through an opening in the abdominal muscles where the umbilical cord was connected. I noticed it when his inny belly button quickly turned into a pronounced outty after his 1 month visit. Hopefully it closed up before he turns three or gets bigger, otherwise surgery is necessary .

Here are Aaron's 2 month pictures and another one where he looks so darn
cute :)







1 comment: