Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Some of my friends have asked me "So, what do you do all day?" Here was our day yesterday:

-Aaron slept in his swing, while Elliot and I practiced letters and put a kindergarten resource use. She was able to identify a couple letters, but mostly liked to run up and down the hall on the letters.
-Elliot had a meltdown about something that I don't remember. which resulted in an early nap.
-After a nap and lunch, we went for a walk to the village. Aaron slept the whole time.
-Elliot and I shared a smoothie and enjoyed the warmer weather.
-Aaron woke up while Elliot ran around the library... this meant we had to leave early.
-Later that day, Elliot and I were watching Cinderella and the power randomly went out. Thankfully came back an hour or two later!

So that was Tuesday :)











No comments:

Post a Comment