Saturday, October 16, 2010

Everything is starting to change...

I am finally looking like I'm pregnant! Last week, I told our friends John and Jess about how I wish I had a sign that said I was pregnant, not fat. So Jess found me this perfect shirt that says "I'm not fat I'm pregnant!" Tim and I thought it was only appropriate to take a picture while we went to McDonald's for lunch :)

In the fifth month of my pregnancy, I am starting to feel the little girl move! I don't know what she's doing, but it feels like somersaults. Unfortunately, Tim can't feel it yet outside of the belly. I can also feel myself getting a little more emotional. A few times when I'm frustrated (for example, obnoxious parents emails) I can feel the tears welling up. Normally, those things wouldn't affect me, so I blame it on baby hormones. I go to my monthly check up next week, and I'll find out my weight gain. So far, I can still fit into my regular pants but I can't zip or button them. That's where the amazing Belly Band comes in! It holds up my pants and looks like a white undershirt. I'm also have my appetite back, so we decided it was perfect timing to go to our favorite restaurant in the city, Fogo De Chao. It's a Brazilian steakhouse that has amazing food. It is pricey, but it's all you can eat and your meant to spend at least 2 hours there dining and enjoying company. Below are some pictures of the night:
John and Jess

Pete

It is finally looking like fall! My favorite time of year is here and I'm ecstatic! This means decaf pumpkin spice lattes, long sleeves, cool breezes, and beautiful leaves. God's best work is in fall. We are getting some much needed rain, so the leaves are starting to gracefully change color. For the Florida folks...if the tree is too dry, the leaves just turn brown and die and don't really change color. Here are some pics from my walk with Brinkley around the neighborhood:

No comments:

Post a Comment