Friday, October 8, 2010

IT'S A GIRL

Yesterday, we found out we're having a baby girl! I am so excited, and Tim's excited too. Although he was hoping for a boy, we both had a feeling it would be a girl (as mentioned before with the high heartbeat). This was our first ultrasound where the baby actually looked like a baby, not a peanut or tadpole. We were fascinated with the whole process. Our technician was really nice answering all my questions and informing us about what we were looking at. The baby kept her legs crossed during the whole show, she's such a lady. But she's also stubborn, it took about 15 minutes to take a good picture of her heart because she wouldn't flip over. So far though everything is going well!

Today after work, I went to Kohls and bought some cute pink baby clothes. I know I need to pace myself and account for gifts, but I can't help myself. Everything is so freakin' cute! I was so excited to finally by tiny baby shoes. I can't believe Tim and I are going to have an adorable little girl in a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment