Sunday, October 31, 2010

6 months

Today marks 6 months into the pregnancy. It is perfect that it falls on Halloween, because I'm freaking out! This whole time I've been thinking "Oh, I don't have to worry about that until 6 months." 6 months has been my marker of when things need to kick into gear and I need to start getting us prepared. And now it's here! Holy crap! So to mark this special time, and ease my nerves, Tim and I made the long awaited trip to Babies R Us. We test drove strollers, checked if play equipment was Tim-proof, tried on baby slings, and checked out pack and play sets. I felt a lot better when we left, and just updated our registries at Babies R Us and Target. Check them out :) I know we have a lot more to add, but at least the big stuff is accounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment