Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Days

As I last posted, we started getting snow late Tuesday night. From Wednesday to today (Friday), we've had school off. Although I like having time off to rest, I'm not too enthused about making any days up. Below are some pictures from Wednesday night. This is right outside our front door...I wasn't going to venture any farther.I took advantage of having the mornings together and made yummy fruity pancakes while Tim made bacon. Mmmm so good!
Since I left my report cards at school, I decided to put my extra time toward getting ready for baby. Thankfully, Tim was able to work from home a couple days so he did all the heavy lifting. We set up the Pack n' Play in our bedroom, dressed the crib, washed and put away clothes, and organized. The only furniture we have left to purchase and assemble is the bookcase and rocker. Below is a picture of Tim after a job well done!
As you can see we still have a lot to do. But at least we have the essentials done, so if she comes early we won't be stranded. So some friends who weren't able to come to my showers have asked about what we still need. We need whatever is still on our Babies R Us and Target registries. We have enough newborn onesies, but we need more one-piece body play outfits (below is picture). You can also buy clothes in bigger sizes. If you purchase anything that will go in her mouth (pacifiers, etc) please make sure it is American made. We're buying those things from a special website. Anything and everything is much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment